A NETWORKING AND BROKERAGE EVENT FOR
2019-2020 TRANSPORT CALLs
- Are you interested in submitting a proposal for "Smart, green and integrated Transport" in Horizon 2020?
- Start building your consortium of excellent partners from industry and academia now! Do not miss the following opportunity - free of charge.
Do not miss the following opportunity:
Within the Framework of the EC Transport Infoday the project ETNA 2020 is organizing a networking and brokerage event - jointly supported by ETNA 2020 and Enterprise Europe Network - focusing on the topics covered by the Transport Work Programme 2019-2020.
- EC Transport Infoday: October 7th , from 9:30 to 15:30
- ETNA 2020 Brokerage Event: October 7th, from 15.30 to 18.30
Charlemagne Building, Rue de la Loi 170, 1000 Bruxelles
IMPORTANT NOTICE - REGISTRATION
As this Brokerage Event is an integral part of the H2020
Smart, Green and Integrated Transport Information Day 7 October 2019 in
Brussels it´s necessary to follow the following registration procedure.
- Register for the H2020 Transport Infoday:
For participating in this Brokerage Event you have to register first for the Transport Infoday 2019 of the European Commission to guarantee access to the Charlemagne Building! Here you find the link to the EC Transport infoday Website!
- Receive registration link for the Brokerage Event:
You will receive your registration link for the Brokerage Event with your confirmation email for the Infoday!
- Validation of your Brokerage Event profile:
Please be aware that only complete profiles with at least one marketplace profile will be validated in the first phase and thus you will fully benefit by booking meetings with participants at an early stage!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Participants looking for partners for the calls published in the Transport Work Programme 2019 - 2020 will have the opportunity to present their organizations and project ideas for proposals in 2 different ways:
- Brief oral presentation (3 minutes max.)
- Bilateral meetings (max. 20 minutes each)
The event will focus on the topics included in the 2019-2020 Transport Work Programme and will foster the creation of consortia for the upcoming Horizon 2020 Transport calls:
Why to participate
All companies, universities and researchers in the Transport domain from Europe and beyond are invited to attend!